agnes monica - paralyzed

word of mouth is dangerous
permainkan you my heart in many ways
sentuhku your lips to my eyes voiceless

I even see arogansimu impotent
  I think you're easy on you
but with taboo for me

reff:
baby boy now listen to me boy show me (how you gonna get me paralyzed)
this is me now tell me (how you gonna get me paralyzed)
this is me boy get me (how you gonna get me paralyzed)
I'm just like so alive, i want to do, get me paralyzed

how you gonna get paralyzed me [5x]

oh you got me again until I almost died
I adore the way you kagumiku to death
indeed my heart kagumimu from top to
I need not hesitate from heart to toe

repeat *
repeat reff

how you gonna get me paralyzed [7x]

repeat reff

how you gonna get paralyzed me [4x]
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More